Do you have analytics installed correctly? If not,
You may be losing critical
Google Analytics can give you critical information about your marketing initiatives – but only if it is properly installed and configured. If not, you will be missing critical customer data when it comes time to do your reports.
Our free Google Analytics audit will pinpoint where you might be losing valuable tracking, identify missing goals and sales conversions, and give you a detailed action plan for getting more information from the traffic on your website.
You fill out this form,
We give you a plan of action. Free.
Give us 24 hours:
We’ll give you peace of mind.
Have our team of experts give your website a full Google Analytics audit and deliver a detailed action plan tailored to your needs.
Privacy 100% Guaranteed.
We will never sell your email.
Free assessment from
Google Analytics experts:
What is in the audit?
Our comprehensive Google Analytics assessment examines every aspect of your Google Analytics setup to ensure that you’re collecting the information you need.
Our team of experts will review and analyze:
- How and where the Google Analytics code is embedded in your site and whether that follows best practices.
- If your tracking code is present on all pages on your site.
- Whether you’re using the latest tracking code.
- Whether you’re collecting demographic information on your site visitors.
- Your ecommerce area and whether you’re collecting the right analytics on your customers.
- If you have subdomains or external websites as part of your customer funnel, and if so, if they’re being properly tracked.
- How your marketing channels are being captured by Google Analytics and whether you can properly attribute conversions.
- If you’re tracking customer searches on your site.
- Whether you’re tracking conversions on your site – ecommerce as well as other crucial conversions.
We pull all our findings into an easy-to-read report which includes definitive next steps for you to take in order to fix any problems that we might uncover. You may follow these steps yourselves, contract with us to handle them for you, or use a third-party vendor of your choice: we provide this report to you free of all charges or obligations.
Work With Experts:
In Google Analytics and Wine
To get the most out of Google Analytics, you need to align what you’re tracking with your business objectives. To do this properly, you need more than technological expertise – you need industry expertise. We’ve worked with wine and spirits for over a decade, and bring a deep understanding of your specific challenges and needs to everything we do.