OVERVIEW: Branding, Design & Website Development
The Sonoma Valley Vintners & Growers Alliance (SVVGA) is an organization with hundreds of member wineries, grape growers, and associate members who share a common mission to promote Sonoma Valley wines and grapes, support cooperation among vintners and growers, and to develop community awareness.
The brand redevelopment project began with the creation of a distinctive new logo design, created by Swig Studio. The Idea Cooperative then created a new brand positioning and creative direction for the SVVGA, embodied by a new campaign theme line: THE ROOTS RUN DEEP.
Angelsmith and The Idea Cooperative worked together to seamlessly integrate the design and vast amounts of information into a robust user-friendly website that can be fully maintained by the SVVGA.
With a detailed hierarchical structure that facilitates finding information, the new site offers three levels of access for members and users. Once logged in to the appropriate area, members are easily able to add and store content, maintain a profile, and essentially tailor their experience to get the most use out of the website.
- An entry point for consumers to better understand Sonoma Valley, it’s place in California Wine Country history, geography and the fine wines crafted there
- Distinct sections for growers, wineries, associates, members, and the community at large
- Fully-integrated ecommerce solution for a future store
- Versatile calendar and events planner
- History section for expanding and organizing records of the area
- Winegrower section for growers to feature blocks of grapes for sale and provide detailed information about varietals using simple forms.